Essay corrections should be consistent, meaning that the editor should rectify and resolve errors in the same way throughout an essay. For example, in reference to spelling, the editor should make sure that the same spelling for a word is used consistently. An instance of that would be using “theater” throughout the essay, and not alternating that spelling with “theatre.”
Unlike custom essay writing, custom editing and proofreading is cheaper and saves you valuable time. Even if you are sending in a rough draft, if it is professionally edited by our staff, you will be much less likely to need large amounts of rewriting for a final draft. We always guarantee fair pricing and the best free essay corrector on the web for the money.
Essay Correction Service Available 24/7 | Kibin
At present I am unable to offer an IELTS essay correction or essay checking service for IELTS writing. However, I hope to offer essay correction next year which will include having your IELTS essay scored and corrected with feedback.
Essay correction is a complex task. Specification may vary from tutor to tutor, but the mail issues and common errors along with how to erect these are given below:
• Formatting correction: Sometimes essays written by students get low grades due to formatting errors. There are some basic formats that are usually acceptable to all professors. These include the APA, MLA, Harvard and Chicago etc. Sometimes the teachers specify the format they want to see in the essay, in such a case the correction of an essay must deal with correcting the format.
• Focus correction: Another common correction needed in essays is that of focus. While writing, the student may be drawn away and lose focus from the main topic. While doing essay correction it must be checked and re checked whether or not the focus is actually where it is required to be in the essay question.
• Referencing correction: Essays often have referencing mistakes and same should be considered in essay corrections. Referencing is a complex task and it needs an expert to get it right the first time. There are specific referencing instructions attached with each essay format. There are special instructions for in text citations and separate ones for a bibliography page. Essay corrections must deal with the referencing and must also check the credibility of sources and their proper and accurate citation.
• Methodology/approach correction: Sometimes, the error lies in the approach/methodology used in an essay. Such an error must be rectified only after checking with the tutor and confirming what approach/methodology is preferred for the type of essay being attempted or research problem being addressed in the paper.
• Proofreading: All essays must be proof read before being handed over and same is true for the essay corrections. After correcting an essay it is strongly advised to proof read it again even if it had been proofread before the correction because there might be errors in the new/added/edited material.Many students work hard on their essays, but still receive lower grades than they would like to, and get disappointed and discouraged. This very often happens for a variety of reasons, but one of the most common is that students don’t possess sufficient editing skills, and thus are not able to correct all of the mistakes that always occur during the essay writing process. But, no need to worry or stress any longer, because Essay Correcter is here to help students with any and all of their editing and proofreading needs.